2 sat setup completed, not sure if i need a rescan or update channels

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 378 times. The last Post () by master G.

• i had been on here getting help in setting up a multisat setup, with some help and a lot of explaining i eventually got there (between the rain showers).
    any way i have now 2 dishes on the side of me house. 1 for 28e and another for 13e with both leads going into a diseqc switch then into my receiver and all is working great.
    i am currently running a couple of testlines given to me by friends for 13e and while i have a lot of channels there are quite a few that i am not getting.
    now because i know nothing about 13e and i am a bit of a numpty at this i was just wondering would/should i do a rescan to see if i can get even more channels or would this be a waist of time ?

i am running blackhole 1.7.7 and all sats are prelisted on the image already, i have got the epg up for 13e and it is working great.
    i just dont know if the channels are not meant to be there or if it needs updated so to speak.

many thanks,
    niall_b73

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!