DVD Controller Plugin

• Official Post

After the speed DVD and DVD eject both plugin only C programs use as their own binaries (which is really unnecessary) I guess I just have copied the appropriate functionality as a plug-in Python so it should go in each image and the DVD set speed at startup does enigma2 is to have fun without dealing with the bootup of the images. And for the rare cases where the speed is lost in the plugin can also adjust the speed of every few minutes gestetzt new.

(Seddi can use 2 as default, if your drive is quiet to use even more) and the maximum speed is also adjustable in the plugin

Furthermore, you can also order it as other nice ioctl commands extend the CD / DVD drive hergibt Sun

Please test and reports that the plugin is really self-explanatory anyway.

And I hope when you see how easy it is actually that the appropriate ioctl calls refer to the various DVD / Media Players / Media Center entrance - because then you need the plugin maybe not even soon!

PS: And also who can picon verh?bschen :-)

PPS: And so in 7020 he boxes with DVD player and enigma2 image it should work well, but you have to adjust where the DVD player path (at the beginning of plugin.py) - if anyone is changing by hand and then tested and reported I can also install still like that this is recognized. Otherwise, the plugin is dependent primarily on the 8000, but should go with 800 and USB DVD player or even at a 7025 DVD where you somehow turn has made.

DVD Controller Plugin ver_0.8

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!