Service+ gone so how do i get the footie?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,248 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• can anyone help me with service + down and only manage a week out of it ,lol, but what kind of card do i need for the footee please or movies and is it just put the card in thanks any help would be gratefull thanks

• You could get yourself a local card and setup in the spiderbox. Then exchange shares with guys on this site. The spiderbox reader is very capable of reading most european cards.

regards
    t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• You could get yourself a local card and setup in the spiderbox. Then exchange shares with guys on this site. The spiderbox reader is very capable of reading most european cards.

regards
    t

Can't share ccam via Spiderbox... Only Newcamd and even at that it is very limited and sh*te..

• True but something is better than nothing. Otherwise plenty of peeps are going to have an expensive Fta box. Best solution is keep as a client only box and build yourself a cheap debian system using one of the great tutorials on this site. Still get yourself a local card but host in your debian system. Or you could always use your spiderbox as a doorstop!!!!

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!