possible to install gap 7.2 hd glass skin in black hole 205

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,558 times. The last Post () by azeemmir.

• Hello guys i am not that expert ,
    i have seen skuin hd glass with weather very beautiful ,
    it come with plugin gap7.2 ,
    can i install in that skin in blackhole 205,
    if some 1 can guide me how
    thanx in advance

• Hi
    thanx for reply plz if u can guide me how to do it ,
    i have tried to change extension
    but my bix crash and i have to install again img
    so plz if some 1 can guide me how to install whole plugin gap7.2 it will be great
    regards

• Welcome azee here you how to install gap7, 2 Uploading image VU + BH 2.0.5 galaxy and stare 7.2 Upload image bh2.05 to flash. Together with the gap 7.2 will take you a little over 10 minutes. Before installing the first mount the gap all the equipment so that you can upload vti, 6.0 do not need to upload it to the flash. Just install meoboot in / media / usb, then use the plug-VU + Image Downloader (green), download the updated image from the server vti SDG, store it in the / media / meoboot / MbootUpload and install meoboot. clicks of the remote control, without the use of PC .. Description of the installation for VTI 6.x.x

1 After uploading the image update the software. At the end, I have not restart the box - press exit and exit the menu
    2 Gap7_x.tar.gz copy the file to / tmp and install by VTI Panel - tar.gz installer After the restart the gui.
    3 After restarting the menu plugin execute that giant panel for your model, and the image patch that replace all default settings gap. Without this giant will not work properly!
    4 Finally, remove the / tmp all tar.gz files, if left

Description of the installation of Black Hole 2.x.x

1 After uploading the image update the software. At the end, I have not restart the box - press exit and exit the menu
    2 Rename the file to gap7_x.bh.tgz gap7_x.tar.gz, then copy it to / tmp and install it using the BH Green Panel - Accessories - Installation packages bh.tgz. After the restart the gui.
    3 After restarting the menu plugin execute that giant panel for your model and image patch that replace all default settings gap. Without this giant will not work properly!
    4 Finally, remove the / tmp all files bh.tgz, if left

Description of the installation for OpenPli 3.0, opensp, openATV

2 Gap7_x.tar.gz copy the file to / tmp and install via Dreamexplorer, who had charge of the feed. After the restart the gui.
    3 After restarting the menu plugin execute that giant panel for your model and image patch openpli that replace all default settings gap. Without this giant will not work properly!

Description of the installation for OpenVuplus 2.1 (official image)

1 Grab the feed connector Software Manager
    2 Copy the / tmp dreamexplorer_mips32el.ipk package (see link below), install it in / dim plug and restart the gui
    3 After reboot, copy the file gap7_x.tar.gz to / tmp install by Dream-explorer and restart the gui
    4 After restarting enigma in the menu plugin execute that giant panel for your model vti patch that replace all default settings gap. Without this giant will not function correctly.
    5 Using the Software Manager complement the missing packages, which will appear in the message after selecting the browser plug-in

Concluding Remarks

Before installation, unpack the zip archive. Tar.gz files and bh.tgz depending on the amount of available capacity emerge together, or separately.
    Gap not contain keys or emulators!
    Softcam for VTI and OpenPli available with feed for the Giant Black Hole Panel. Softcam for all the images you can download and start using Glass Universal Cam Manager.
    To change, use the plugin Spinner Spinner Setup (long blue).
    Picons HD should be installed in the directory / media / usb / Picon and pikony lcd in / media / usb / piconlcd. Before installation, check the disk and pen drive is properly mounted file, otherwise you can fill flash.
    The updated image online (for Black Hole, VTI and OpenPli) is required min. 12 MB of free space in flash (not installed in multiboot and the universe).
    Parental control in MediaPortal is the default password 0000
    Due to the large size, skins and Dmconcinnity_gap HDGlass_gap are above separate files. Before you install any of them, remove the other skins, leaving only the default skin.

• hello
    thanx for reply,
    i have tried
    i have extract gap 7.2
    in it i got 3 tar files
    1.dmc_gap.tar
    2. gap7.2.tar
    3. hdglass_gap.tar

i have changed name of hdglass_gap.tar to hdglass_gap.bh.tgz
    and ftp in box
    manualy update
    not but restart and crach
    and not working
    whole img is crashed,
    what i am doing wrong,
    i need only that skin with weather, i really liked it,
    if some 1 can explaing how to do it,
    regards

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “possible to install gap7.2 hd glass skin in blackhole 205” to “possible to install gap 7.2 hd glass skin in black hole 205”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!