blackhole 2.0.5

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 763 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• hi all hope all r well need some help on blackhole 2.0.5 ive got it flashed on my uno and all set up i do keep getting a lot of green screens on some plugins but ive stoped using them now the main problem ive got after about a 1hour it reboots and starts me from the start as when you have just flashed your image then i have to setup it all again

hope someone can help

many thanks sparkey

• It could be a problem with certain plugins you are using sparkey/for instance i think 40d will cause a green screen as its not supported atm due to flash screen change at 40d,s end but there could be other issues with whatever plugins you are using..

What plugins are giving you the green screens/versions and where did you get them/how did you install them?

You are also best to use swap file on your uno..i am currently using bh2.0.5 on a 3 year old duo with swapfile on my internal hdd which works very well but you can use an external usb stick if you have one..this should eradicate almost all green screens..

MK

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!