one for the mods

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 396 times. The last Post () by BaccHus25.

• Has there been any issues with the forum website of late. I have had difficulty on a couple of occasions getting the forum up. I have used different browsers and also tried different providers. Nothing too serious as it has always come back later on. Just thought i would ask.

Thanks

• The host of the forum is carrying out upgrades to their services at the minute buddy, unfortunately while this is going on we have no control or know when the forum will slow or be difficult to access. All should be back to normal by the end of this week.

Apologies for this. beer10

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• There was an issue with it being slow yesterday only to my knowledge

I couldn't log on either last night, either via tapatalk app or browser. I thought site was probably sow due to update etc.

VU+ SOLO2, VIX(latest image) Technomate TM-2600 Super Motor(28.2E - 30W), Triax Dish 1.1m.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!