My openbox is blocked

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,636 times. The last Post () by Srab-Wazemmes.

• An original Openbox is a great box for the price, especially because of its ease of use and its hd.
    In my opinion you should contact the supplier and tell them you have a problem and want to return the box.
    The Dm500 is a great box for starting off but its not hd. Have a look at to our sponsors, Creative Satellite for a good, reliable box

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

• It does sound very much like the new firmware has knocked out your box. This may or may not help you but its worth a try. Found this on another forum which may help you

If your box does not respond, or just displays ?On?, there is a good chance the current firmware on the box is somehow corrupt.
    This could be from a number of things.

To solve it, you will need to flash it with the firmware again, but as you can not access it, you may think the box is stuck.

You will need to use this tool, connect a serial lead to the box and follow the instructions.
    Hopefully it will bring your box back to life.

please use this tool to upgrade your Openbox S9 HD if the box appears to be dead.

http://starview-6.info/wp-cont…pgrade_PVR800_HD_Tool.zip

regards

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I have use un laptops, with usb rs232 and null modem cable

That's ok, but I was helping a lad last week with the same problem as you. He tried lots of different loaders and was getting nowhere. I kept telling him to try and use a desktop pc. In the end he got his box fixed by taking my advice.

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!