Removing narrator from movie channels

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,226 times. The last Post () by EsRgood4u.

• Does anyone know how to permanently remove the Narative from Sky movie channels as everytime i watch a movie i have to press the yellow button and change to english and i am very lazy so can it be removed? :questionmark:

• I think it is dependent on image however on most images there is an audio language priority somewhere. You will need the nar audio option on certain channels such as MTV. Which image are you using ??

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• english#audio 2#dos#Tonoption 2#englisch#haa#qaa#org#ORY .. type ip of dreambox in web browser.. click on Audio , then settings, then paste it in box under Audio Channels Priority.... works on music channels as well..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!