how to upgrade dm800 clone from sim2.1 to 3.2

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,762 times. The last Post () by nano.

• To change the security chip in the DM800 you flash the appropriate image to the box and then switch it off. Change the Chip to one that matches the image you have installed and then reboot. Simples :haha:

SIMS available for your box are as follows.

Ferrari SIM, Sim 2.01, A8P SIM, ESTAR SIM.

The only place i've seen these sold is Satfools.l

Nano

• how can I identify sim without open the box (dm800)I have 800hd which ended up no ca found after trying to install new image but struggling for the past few day to get it going but yo no avail .now i just turn to anyone of you for help how i can identify the sim to get the right image.thanks

• hello, now you need solted with cable rs232 and internet . genuine or clone .

i can help you to fixe it by teamvieuwer .

• hi are you sure your clone is 3.2???

sim is 2.01 no?

• ebanahene23 there is no such thing as a v3.2 chip for a DM800.

If you want to flash OpenATV then look in the image section of this forum. There are OpenATV images there for clones and original boxes. You do not need to update the SIM card, just make sure you get the right image to suit your sim card.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!