DM800 HD PVR Excessive crashing

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 902 times. The last Post () by c3rberus.

• Hi All,

I'm looking for a simple image that caters more for stability rather than extras. Any thoughts

I have had my Dm800 (clone) for a good 18 months but have never found a stable image. Of course some are more stable than others but its to the point I find I'm not able to use it as its intended.

I use it prominently for football and films.

My second question is as its a clone could it be a bad one? I have an additional fan so I don think heat is an issue, plus I normally power it off (using software) when not in use..... will this have a negative affect?

I'm sure you will probs need more info - which I'm happy to give.

Thanks in advance...

Rich

• I actually have a mates dm800 pro sim 2.01 clone here atm and i had a nightmare with it due to the box being **** so to speak...very weak processor on this mdel..he gave it to me because it was running like a bag of nails but i have found 2 stable images for it but setup with usb stick/hdd is recommended.

If you have a similar box i can help...

MK

• I used to use the EDG Nemesis images on my old one. I found it the most stable image out of the lot of them.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!