Expert Help Needed - ASTRO Beyond pairing system

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 582 times. The last Post () by nano.

• 0d297.jpg

Sorry to ask, I'm newbie, need some expert advise.

This is my decoder information, anyone already decode this kind of system? anyone expert in PACE technology?

How to use in oscam? if can't, any other decoder have the ability to duplicate this STB ID Number to pair with this Smartcard Number?

• Please stop asking the same question that has been asked loads of times.

The info on your box is not going to help you as its most likely that the card is hardware paired to your box in much the same way as 5ky UK are currently in the middle of doing. The chances are you will not get the information without the technical knowledge and probably some fairly expensive equipment, and before you ask i don't know how to get the Boxkey and what other things are needed to enable this card to be read outside of the correctly assigned Astra receiver.

The same goes to you as it does to everyone else on this forum that is asking about how to read an Astra card. We don't know how to do it yet so please don't keep starting threads asking how its done.

As i have said before this is mostly a European forum. You will probably find any new information regarding your card firstly and probably a lot quicker on forums that cover your part of the world rather than a mostly European forum like Linuxsat.

As this thread is asking the same as more or less all the other Astro threads i will now close it, as having several threads asking the same thing is only going to confuse things.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!