who has access to premierleague with MAG-250

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,637 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• So who has access to premierleague with MAG-250
    I know that futubox has JSC but is there any other provider that you use
    i found opensat but it's little expensive and i don't know the quality

• what we can do is to buy buck subscription in order to get real bargain
    350£ is too expensive I'd rather buy a dvb S2 card and watch on TV using hdmi

• It seems some do not realise most of these iptv sites are illegal iptv payservers, it's happening all over again just like it did with CS
    Forums that do not support them will have to start to filter out the scumbags now or they will soon take over !

• This is a very difficult one yes i agree that they are technically payservers but in my experience they do differ slightly from what i know of the conventional payersever ie there not using other peoples cards to offer the service and make money unless of course i`am totally wrong .I personally would not use there service but in a way its really not that different form paid streaming sites like startstreams apart from the fact there streamers get paid etc,at the end of the day things would be better for all of if the likes of the premier league just let us watch the games we want when we want.

It seems some do not realise most of these iptv sites are illegal iptv payservers, it's happening all over again just like it did with CS
    Forums that do not support them will have to start to filter out the scumbags now or they will soon take over !

• Payservers are payservers.
    The discussion/argument that payservers are no different to joe soap and his CS Server has been ongoing and wont be debated here again..

In "MY" opinion, here is the difference.

CS in general is supposed to be about sharing ones fully paid sub for another fully paid sub or service.
    And "NO", this does not mean that I am a gleaming pillar of righteousness because at the end of the day I am obtaining services that I have not paid for.
    But what I am not doing is reselling the services for a profit..
    And that in essence is why payservers are not welcome here and on most genuine hobby forums

From what I can see & read, these unofficial IPTV servers are every bit as unwelcome to this hobby as CS payservers..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• So who has access to premierleague with MAG-250
    I know that futubox has JSC but is there any other provider that you use
    i found opensat but it's little expensive and i don't know the quality

I have all EPL from JSC 1-10 on Mag250, i have 2 different servers installed, i have tried a few others also

• hey guys currently signed to JSC via my pc/browser i do have it working not geo:blocked but its not perfect so i am looking at alternatives .I dont have a iptv and would buy one if i had to.I have looked at Futubox and it seems they can be added to xbmc which is nice i also in my frustration at jsc keep playing up tryed to sign up to opensat but it wouldnt accept paypal i did speak with him and hoped he would let me add the streams to xbmc but he wouldnt but he did say a plugin for xbmc is on the way.So im just asking for some good providers at not rediculous prices preferablly through xbmc /browser or if its needed i will buy a magbox.........I am also on the waiting list for 2 third party providers and am signed to a third-party but they dont have the full jsc coverage though they are cheap and the streams are stable but not HD(FULL)

Thanks.......sols

• In keeping with the Forum Rules:

<12> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server of any description whether it be through satellite or internet or any other medium will be permanently banned.

<13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

This thread is now closed, from what I can gather from reading through it members are trying to source pay servers/portals for various providers....

Going to be honest here, I have seen a mag250 in action & unless you have the HD channels for the various providers your wasting your money in my opinion, the sd channels on occasions say for example on a Saturday watching JSC could only be compared to watching a game on a mobile phone with a scratched screen...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!