Openbox signal

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,172 times. The last Post () by joetwizzy.

• my open box is showing 45% strength and 5% quality!

wen i plug the lnb to my orginal sky box it works fine!! help plz
    going to my other house to rule out a dish issue

• if your sky box works fine it will not be a dish issue by the extremely low signals quoted. Yes the sly boxes have better tuners but no way would your signal be that much different. Have you tried transponders on hi/low and horizontal/vertical bands on both boxes to rule out a faulty LNB. Say try BBC1 on openbox and then BBC1 on sly box .

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I have the same problem, 45% signal strength for Satellite 19.2 (port1) and 80% for Satellite 28.2 (port2) if I plug in the same cable to the old dreambox DM500 I get 97% for both. As the strength is so low I cannot get any channel tuned in for 19.2

• Strange and you had set both lnb's to universal. If you have factory reset it does look like an issue in your settings. Just for the record what firmware are you on? Have you tried flashing the april firmware?

• what happens when you reverse settings and swap around port 1 & port 2 then amend settings accordingly ?

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!