Talk Talk Fibre Optic

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 382 times. The last Post () by snkare.

• Hi
    Is anyone using a Dreambox with Talk Talk fibre optic service and router?
    If so are you having any problems?

Just need to know before going for this broadband update ;-)
    TIA

Moggy

• hi i to have fibre optic with talktalk and it can take a while for it to settle down
    im avg 40 meg
    originally just had the broadband and
    had a few problems at first slow speed ect there customer service is the worst in the world(somewhere over the other side of the world), but the online forum is prob one of the best(run in th uk) and problems are sorted out pretty quicky
    the router is good as well it has a usb port and harddrives can be connected to it and files streamed to and from the port

• Hi Paul
    Many thanks for the comeback........... it was their "free" router that was causing concern as to it allowing
    free and uninterrupted communication with the Dream Box 800HD ;_)

• Hi I have Fibre optic with Talk Talk, and agree with PaulDB about the service and help desk. The forum is good and they will sort out any problems much better than the Telephone support (don't bother). If you pay for a year line rental in advance this works out at £9.50 per month.

I have a VU+ Uno with an air bridge linking it up, this works fine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!