DM800HD can`t find any services - possible tuner fault

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 924 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• I have dreambox DM800 and I'm struggling to find any services

I'm thinking it is possibly a Tuner fault

It is on blackhole dream elite 1.33d v3 sim 2.01

Thanks in advance

• I was messing around with one of those boxes last week for a friend so you could maybe try another image from DM800 HD Clone Images in case its software related..

It may also be a psu problem as dreambox power supply's are notoriously known for being crap so to speak.

You could also try a psu from a monitor (12v 4 amp)or something similar that has the same pin diameter..

MK

• I have been using this box for a while

It just started playing up and not finding channels

So I decided to do a reset and start again but it was only finding BBC, ITV and channel 4 & 5 channels and no others

What image is recommended now, is there a new one I can use

• i would open up the receiver & make sure the Tuner is seated correctly to motherboard?
    & then try it again

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• master G

Added the Label DVB-S2 Tuner
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “DM800 possible tuner fault” to “DM800HD can`t find any services - possible tuner fault”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!