Best Dm800 Image with Sky UK EPG Data

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,436 times. The last Post () by Tube10000.

• Hi m8?s,

i would like to know what Image is the best for SKY UK EPG Data. At the moment i?m using the new Newinigma 3.2 but the EPG for Sky UK Channels does?t worg OK for me.

Thx for your help.

Gruß

Tube10000 :winking face:

E2 Box: Dream TWO 4K - VU Zero 4K - VU Uno 4K

Image: OE2.5/OE2.6/OE2.6 Unst./GP4.1 ~ VTI ~ BlackHole 3.1.0 Multistream

Sonstiges: Router: Fritz!Box 7590 ~ Wlan Stick: Dream Multimedia - Streaming: Apple TV 4K - FireTV Cube- Fire TV Stick

Satelliten:

28,2°E | 23,5°E | 19,2°E

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP...ASK YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE FORUM

• Without a doubt one of the images from nabilo are by far in my opinion best for keeping your epg up to date and descriptors of channel events full. I set it to update through the iepg data stream as I find this populates the epg better

Regards

T

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Without a doubt one of the images from nabilo are by far in my opinion best for keeping your epg up to date and descriptors of channel events full. I set it to update through the iepg data stream as I find this populates the epg better

Regards

T

Wich Nabilo Image do you use at the moment?

Gruß

Sonstiges: Router: Fritz!Box 7590 ~ Wlan Stick: Dream Multimedia - Streaming: Apple TV 4K - FireTV Cube- Fire TV Stick

Satelliten:

28,2°E | 23,5°E | 19,2°E

• Yeah, i will take a look but i need a image for the orig. Dream 800. I dont have a clone, sorry.

Gruß

Satelliten:

28,2°E | 23,5°E | 19,2°E

• I have used nabilo dream elite blackhole experimental dated from 06-06-2010. This image has been stable as hell on my dm800. It will also give exactly what you need for the epg.

T

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• And forgot to mention my box is an original not a clone.

• Thx Boys, i will test both images and let you know how it works!

newtolinux

I there a chance for a backup of your image?

Gruß

Satelliten:

28,2°E | 23,5°E | 19,2°E

• Hi m8. Yes there is a chance to make backups etc.

• Hi m8. Yes there is a chance to make backups etc.

Now, i mean a backup of your image. Sorry!

Gruß

Satelliten:

28,2°E | 23,5°E | 19,2°E

• I'm sure I can do mate. Will upload onto a FTP tomorrow and provide link

• I'm sure I can do mate. Will upload onto a FTP tomorrow and provide link

Sorry, is there still something coming?

Gruß

Satelliten:

28,2°E | 23,5°E | 19,2°E

• this is what i was looking for.
    thanx m8.
    youre sure its ok for 2.01 and bootloader 76? (clon)
    i ask because i really broke one with loading a wrong image.
    its gone.

tell me please
    el pirate

• Well, the latest dream elite image (1.3.3) has done it it for me. Great picture, fast and smooth. But the best, the epg for all the sky uk channels is working perfect. So thx to all for your help.

Gruß

Satelliten:

28,2°E | 23,5°E | 19,2°E

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!