Satfinder

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,342 times. The last Post () by chriseng.

• Hi can anyone tell me how to get the satfinder in my venton unibox hd1 to show signal and ber? it shows that its locked i have picture and so but its 0% both signal and ber ???

• Official Post

Hi can anyone tell me how to get the satfinder in my venton unibox hd1 to show signal and ber? it shows that its locked i have picture and so but its 0% both signal and ber ???

Its the same on all enigma2 images, Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Satfinder.. If its not there download it from the images addons panel..

• Hi
    I have found the satfinder side but it shows no signal percent % and 0 ber but its locked with a green v in the box,but i hope im not misunderstand you thank you..

• If you are getting a 'locked' on a satellite, it may mean that you are not picking up a transponder. On the Satfinder page you should have an entry 'single transponder' - click on it and right arrow , you should get 'entire satellite' and the list of entries will reduce. Go down to the listed transponder, if no signal click on it and right arrow. Go through all the transponders until you get one that shows a signal. If you are using Usals that should be it. Go back to scan and scan the whole satellite. If you are using a V-box you can use this to fine tune. If you get nothing, either you are on the wrong satellite!!!!! or you list of transponders is out of date - download a new list

Hope this helps.

• Hi!
    Thx for the tip,but i have for example astra 19 east on my tuner with lots of channels after scan ok i can see channels and its locked on the satfinder page but it shows no signal its a weird proplem this.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!