help i can get nilesat with my 1.2 dish i just cant

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 992 times. The last Post () by digi247.

• hi guys

1 hour trying to get nilesat 7w but just cant find it.

anyone knows a good sat finder app on android... please help .

2nd cant get german channels on 19.2e not sure why but i do get canal+ spanish and french channels

• fisrtly what your location and secondly are you subscribed or do you have a share

• Try Google App store and enter satfinder. There are two or three free ones, but you need to be well away from anything magnetic/metallic. Useful to give a general indication.

• yes i pay for it and can get canal+ spanish and some french but nd getting any signal from *** germany think need to move dish a bit

• Ok Kiwiz,
    It sounds like you either don't have a share for the sly German ch oras hu say atlantic on 19e and that why they don't show.
    Or your channel list is out of date on your receiver !
    If your picking up canal fr and digital+ then there is no other reason why you shouldn't get the sly ch.

As for nilesat 7e this is a very difficult sat to get a lock on in the UK. But with a 1.2mtr dish in the NW UK you will get this transponder during late afternoon and evenings. 12265 H 27500 2/3. Aljerzera HD ( keep this info hush though as it shows EPL in English in hi def :). Lol )

Any way keep trying and good luck.

Jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!