setanta football kickoffs not clearing

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,253 times. The last Post () by nirmies.

• was just wondering if anybody else has the same problem as me?

had my setanta card in oscam for 2 months now working fine, but as soon as the live football English premiereship kickoffs start of a weekend my card scrambles, tiers are updated until xx/10/13

the second the match ends its fine again :(

• I would say you have uk type subscription and they dont have the rights to show those games in UK.
    That is what they do, Republic Of Ireland cards clear games fine.

• yes, my friend who I obtained the card from now tells me its registered in northern Ireland,, (he didnt realise either), guess I need a setanta card now registered in southern, anybody pm me where I can obtain 1or point me in the right direction, if possible, gutted for now,, thx

• Do you have a friend in southern ireland to use their address?
    Request a free card in your name with their address under Broadcasting Authority of Ireland Sound & Vision Scheme. Read Here

Once activated use card details and sign up on their website.

• Do you have a friend in southern ireland to use their address?
    Request a free card in your name with their address under Broadcasting Authority of Ireland Sound & Vision Scheme. Read Here

Once activated use card details and sign up on their website.

Managed to get a friends address to use and another mate going up next week to visit so can bring it back with him. Where on the website do you request a card as I cant see the option anywhere.

• anybody know a reliable source where I can purchase a card with the 12m already activated, been looking through Google searches but they are like 350 quid :( and then probably a risk if it shows up at all. thx in advance

If you can get a card I would try and get pay monthly that way if they do switch it off you won't lose too much money. Who knows who is next to have their reseller agreement terminated at no notice. Especially if they are advertising on the net.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!