Softcam Errors on Blackhole

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,400 times. The last Post () by liamb2001.

• Hi ive recently installed Black Hole Galaxy on my Vu+ Solo Box and im trying to install softcarm 2.3 ipk but whenever i do i get errors about incompatbility and it restarts so dont know if its installed or not but i also dont know where im suupposed to select the softcarm like i did on vix, can someone please tell me what im doing wrong please ?

• Official Post

Hi ive recently installed Black Hole Galaxy on my Vu+ Solo Box and im trying to install softcarm 2.3 ipk but whenever i do i get errors about incompatbility and it restarts so dont know if its installed or not but i also dont know where im suupposed to select the softcarm like i did on vix, can someone please tell me what im doing wrong please ?

Your first should be here buddy Introductions

My guess is you are using an older incompatible ipk, try again using the version from post 86 HERE.

You also have the option to use this.Linuxsat-Support-Addons Plugin

• Thanks for replying, ive now introduced myself and will give that a try thanks mate :)

Once installed how do i select it ? or does it select itself ? ....on vix there was a section called SoftcaM / Ci where i could choose it but i cannot find that on BH

thanks again

• Official Post

Thanks for replying, ive now introduced myself and will give that a try thanks mate :)

Once installed how do i select it ? or does it select itself ? ....on vix there was a section called SoftcaM / Ci where i could choose it but i cannot find that on BH

thanks again

Pressing the blue button will bring up softcam manager buddy.

• hi, i did what you said and installed enigma2-plugin-extensions-linuxsat-support-addons_1.0_mipsel.ipk and selected it via the blue button method and restarted but the only channels viewable are the free ones. Ive checked my CCcam.cfg and its still there in the /etc folder but its not working, am i missing something ?

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!