Streaming simultaneity channels from Vu DUO2 BH

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 861 times. The last Post () by mgalins.

• Hi!
    I have duo2 with BH 2.0.5B. I thought I should be able to stream with VLC simultaneity more channels from the same transponder, but looks like I cannot. When I open one channel is ok and can watch, but if I want to open a second channel from same Transponder the first channel hang but second goes on. I made test with FTA on local LAN. What possibly can be wrong? Or it is BH limitation? Or should I use some plugin or some settings tuned up?
    Thanks!

• Hi!
    I have duo2 with BH 2.0.5B. I thought I should be able to stream with VLC simultaneity more channels from the same transponder, but looks like I cannot. When I open one channel is ok and can watch, but if I want to open a second channel from same Transponder the first channel hang but second goes on. I made test with FTA on local LAN. What possibly can be wrong? Or it is BH limitation? Or should I use some plugin or some settings tuned up?
    Thanks!

Please read the rules first post is your introduction http://linuxsat-support.com/introductions/:taxman:

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!