i have a problem with my sharing

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,034 times. The last Post () by annie12.

• have this problem : when i put my **** c-line in other dm, and then the second dream connect to internet , first dream is gooing to block ...
    and if i turn off the second dm, first will continue to work...
    what i neeed to do , to fix this problem, and to set those two dremboxes to work with the same line... ???
    please help me if you can
    tnx in advance

• No m8 not possible, thats why we encourage ppl to actually share..

You're paying crooks so what do you expect...

You have the equipment so ditch them and set up your own server for sharing and you'll have both boxes ok then...

• Have you tried putting your c line in one box that you have been given by whoever and then creating in the 2nd box another c line pointing to the first box and adding the corresponding f line in the main box. You may have been given reshare on the original line you have been provided. If that doesnt work and your paying some crook for the privelage of the c line then install oscam and put his c line there as a cccam reader. Then reshare is bypassed :)

regards

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!