SlyLink Ird*to Caid 0624 Blackship Oscam Required

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,466 times. The last Post () by mark9.

• oscam.conf

oscam.server

oscam.user

Nline for cccam server (if used.)

Code
    N: [COLOR=#FF0000]127.0.0.1[/COLOR] 10010 local card 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

For CCcam server in same machine, change to ip of box hosting the card if using elsewhere.

This card will only work with Oscam by blackship, to keep your card alive & updated leave it decoding via oscam dvapi each night before you go to bed.

• Hi,

Can anybody confirm if this version of OSCAM Blackship (svn7266-t9d) still works with the 0624 card? It has been working fine for months but does not seem to update correctly this month (NOVEMBER 2013). Supplier says ***link have changed something? Can anyone please confirm? Thanks in advance.

• Official Post

Hi,

Can anybody confirm if this version of OSCAM Blackship (svn7266-t9d) still works with the 0624 card? It has been working fine for months but does not seem to update correctly this month (NOVEMBER 2013). Supplier says ***link have changed something? Can anyone please confirm? Thanks in advance.

If you got until the end of October think yourself lucky buddy, checkout ABforum & you will see this one went for most much earlier.

• If you got until the end of October think yourself lucky buddy, checkout ABforum & you will see this one went for most much earlier.

Why what's the issue mate? Do you know which part of the AB forum discusses the problem? It's a strange one for me, as it has been working fine for months on a DM800 as a server and a client DM800 providing the EMMs to keep the card alive and updating the entiitlements. This month it has updated 16 entitlements, usually its 19 and the picture clears, but this month it isn't clearing despite receiving and writing the EMMs.

• I'm trying to get this card work now for 3 weeks, no succes. Anyone has this card working?

Cars is working in original CI+ module. In oscam it's says to check entitelments. Strange.

• Hi guys,
    I've got a problem with oscam svn7266-t9d-mips-skylink_vti_all.ipk" on Vu+ DUO with VTi 9.0.1.
    Cam Center shows that oscam-svn7266 is running, but channel infoBar shows: "not detected softcam".
    Can you help me, please?
    Thanks.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!