Record

There are 55 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,524 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Hello I have a Vu+Duo with the Vix Image Installed and a 1 terrabite Hard drive internally Installed ,my problem is when I want to record a channel I go to the EPG and choose a channel that I want to record and press record on the remote and when the recording starts there is no red light flashing on the front of the receiver to show that its recording ,and when the recording has finished I go to the list of recordings and press play on the program that I want to play back but the program will not play back for some reason hope you can help me sort this problem out thanks take care best regards

• Have you tried to ftp the recording to your pc and see if it plays there then you will know if its not recording properly or if its a playback issue , just been looking at your other posts and it looks like you are using a cline if this is the case make sure you can connect to watch and record as this could cause issues also if the server only allows 1 connection

• Hi thanks for your reply but not sure what you mean sorry ,when its recording there should be a red light flashing on the front of the receiver it has always been like that but for some reason i did an update on the duo and it has gone like this its really doing my head in is this mate thanks again take care

• Hello I rolled it back last night to 711 build but it is still the same could you recomend a stable build for it thanks

• Hi thanks for that really apreciate it ,could you tell me if I flash it with that buid would I loose the MGcamd thats in it now because if that went I wouldnt know how to put it back thanks again you are a great help cheers take care

• Hi I just updated it and got 728 build on it now I am just trying to record something to see if it works ill let you know thanks again

• Hi no its still the same no red light flashing on record and no playback I am really stuck now dont know what to do thanks again cheers take care

• If i remember correctly we removed the flashing red light on the VFD due to user complaints, you can still see the flashing red record indicator on the first and second infobar by simply pressing the ok button at any time while watching tv.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Thanks O.K. that solves that then ,but when I want to play what I have recorded back it will not play back ,I press O.K. button to play back a program that I have recorded and it goes to a small square screen with the program list that has been recorded and thats it no play back thanks take care best regards ,the red light used to flash and when I pressed O.K. to play a program back it played with no problem its only lately its gone like this ,if I press the record button it will record but not on the timer thanks again cheers

• Thanks O.K. that solves that then ,but when I want to play what I have recorded back it will not play back ,I press O.K. button to play back a program that I have recorded and it goes to a small square screen with the program list that has been recorded and thats it no play back thanks take care best regards ,the red light used to flash and when I pressed O.K. to play a program back it played with no problem its only lately its gone like this ,if I press the record button it will record but not on the timer thanks again cheers

Ideally we need to see some debug logs from the incidents you describe, otherwise were just guessing as to the cause, and that wont help any one.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

• Have you tried yet to play the file on your pc?? this way you will know if its recording or playback your box has issues with , also was it a fresh install or upgrade if you ftp a divx for example to your hard drive will it play on your box , Im suspecting a faulty drive at the minute to be honest

• Sorry I dont know what you mean I cant help there not sure what to do cheers take care best regards

Activate debug logs then reboot the receiver. Once booted up try to play a recording, this should log what's going on in the denug log, we ideally need to see that info so we can offer you accurate help.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!