Cardsharing etiquette

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,057 times. The last Post () by multipack.

• so how long do you let someone "test" a cline for? you see them connected for 24hrs? 48hrs? 72hrs? When is a good time to disconnect them?

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• one day is all i would give mate at the very most if they wanted to connect to you it would be done right away and after that cancel it and tell them to bin your line in case they try to log back in it will also flood your router

• if they dont bin the line you gave them, i had a few that didnt, set the F line you made to them for zero shares, if you just delete the F line and they still try to login you will get a load of failed logins in your warning.txt, if your using a DM500 etc as a server it will quickly use up its memory and bring the server to a halt.

110cm Triax Dish multi arm 13,16,19, 23, 28 east fixed 90cm thor

• Thanks. Confirm zero share means changing the fline to { 0:0:0 } ? and if I have a # in front of the warnings.txt line in my cccam.cfg file does that mean no log file therefore no risk?

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!