setting up satellites using Advanced?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 666 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hi
    Now that my Motor seems not to like USUALS(although it should), I'm trying to set up every satellite position individually.
    can some one give me a quick way I can choose a transponder from a satellite and transfer it to the positioner without typing every time I do this?
    Thank you

• hi
    Now that my Motor seems not to like USUALS(although it should), I'm trying to set up every satellite position individually.
    can some one give me a quick way I can choose a transponder from a satellite and transfer it to the positioner without typing every time I do this?
    Thank you

I do not own a DUO2 (mores to pity lol) but usals works very well on 1st generation vu boxes for sure so i would amigine duo2 boxes will be even better at this.

The problem will probably be your setup//however you can store each satellite manually by storing them as 001/002 and so on and selecting usals NO on each sat you want to store...once you have stored each and all satellites make a note of where each sat is stored..ie 28.2=001 etc....make sure you have an upto date channel list and a satellites.xml file..when using the posistioner to find/lock and store your sats make sure a transponder is displayed on the channel/sat b4 you search. Dont think it gets much easier than that.

MK

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!