Need help updating entitlements for Tring

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 902 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• Ive been using oscam/mgcamd combo for a long time to update my tring card using the below configs for omnikey on ubuntu server
    The user acc 'mgcamd' was on a dm7020 and it only ever took a few minutes to update the card

[reader]
    label = tringcard
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 2
    caid = 0BAA
    detect = cd
    mhz = 357
    cardmhz = 357
    ident = 0BAA:000000
    group = 5
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1

[account]
    user = mgcamd
    pwd = mgcamd
    caid = 0BAA
    au = tringcard
    group = 3
    ident = 0BAA:000000

• I owned a tring card for the 2011/2012 season and like master g says at the end of the month i updated entitlements on the card using mgcamd like sync uses and it updated in a matter of minutes also///all conax cards seem to update very quickly anyway..i have also updated friends cards on various encryptions in the past with mgcamd because they did not use this cam and i have yet to find a card that does not receive entitlement updates via mgcamd,although i dont know if something has changed with tring? sync seems to be updating his tring card the same way i did when i had mine.

We might need to see your mg_cfg file tho Sir_Builder

MK

• Yep something happened with Tring alright, they lost the EPl lol
    My card has been sitting here on a shelf since may, it's still got a few months left but really worthless to me without the football on it but if they ever get it again I'll renew it.

• All prepay cards will loose epl now only cards that will work now are legitimate paid subs within the different countries unless you can get a card that is a local subscription all will be lost ,sly it, setanta ni ,all lost epl,now tring , setanta roi still works so im hearing , the epl is behind it and going to force everyone to use payserver iptv ,unless you have a very large dish , im going to have to find time to complete mine to get jsc back again i wont support the new wave of payservers :sad:

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!