Glitching

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 443 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Installed a ***box f5s and its constantly glitching. It can't be the server as its never done it before and there's only 10 on it? I tried the box in a different place and it works fine so must be the broadband.

Its connected via Ethernet cable so I reckon its the broadband. It's with O2 and the router is old as hell. What can I do?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• Is it glitching on all channels or just some ?

The reason im asking is a friends server has an issue with bt sports being the only channel glitching and its a bit odd as I've never seen this before.

Installed a ***box f5s and its constantly glitching

Also m8, is this the only f5 on your network? I had a similar issue with two Openbox's, turned out they both had the same MAC address's & were confusing my poor router!!

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!