Black 28.2 east picons by MMC Support

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,891 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Hi

Sorry about this.

I love your icons, they give my Vu+ Duo a real sense of professionalism. going through my 28.2 channels, I think there are some missing, and although I don't expect you to jump and get them done now, they would be an addition to complete the set.

The channels I have found missing are:

Living HD
    FX HD
    MTV HD
    Dave HD
    Animal Planet HD
    Watch HD.

If you are able to do these great, if not, if you let me know I will try and get them done, and if you could give me a hint as to naming conventions that would be appreciated.

Kidest regards and thanks again

Stuart

• look at this, the picons make it really smooth and tasty.
    you are a star ten below
    i like your profesionalism.
    cheers
    el pirate:red:

• hi, do i rename this folder picon and just overwrite my previouse picon file on my hdd also would these work on oled display
    thanks

edited to say i have a dreambox 800hd se clone

dreambox 800hd se clone sim 2.10. pli2.1

• Dude, as I have said before, I LOVE your picons :)

Attached is a bouquet of some channels that are missing, namely the New BBC 2 HD, *** Movies Disney HD and *** Movies Select HD, along with some adult channels.

If you could add these to you list of images to create that would be GREAT, and most appreciated.

Many thanks again, keep up the good work

Stuart

• Official Post

Dude, as I have said before, I LOVE your picons :)

Attached is a bouquet of some channels that are missing, namely the New BBC 2 HD, *** Movies Disney HD and *** Movies Select HD, along with some adult channels.

If you could add these to you list of images to create that would be GREAT, and most appreciated.
    Stuart

They are not my work buddy, the creator is a guy named mmcmedia, anyway here is the latest.

To coinside with KOS changes from today , only 1 i can see is missing atm is a new channel DISNEY JUNIOR HD which isnt showing on kos yet ,they have changed twice today and may well have another update in a couple of days hopefully not

• Hello buddy,

Yes you need to unrar the file first, you will have a folder named "complete set", rename this to "picon"

If you have a usb stick mounted on your solo2 then you need to ftp the "picon" folder to media/usb, but if you store your picons on the internal flash memory it will need to be placed in usr/share/enigma2

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Official Post

They are not my picons buddy, the author is mmcmedia.

• ESPN HD dont seem to be working buddy. I ftp'ed the edited picons to the box and still no logo. Why do they keep moving frequencies they moved espn twice in the last three weeks. Think they just enjoy playing with us lol

• ok mate
    lemme check it out.

why do they continuously change frequencies? lol

EDIT:

ok I've checked it's ok on mine, and they are the files I uploaded.

it's on frequency 11584 you might have to go to the main sat page and copy it over, if it's not listed on your favs.

regards:canthackit

• ok just checked mate. right strange problem. the logo shows up if i go to the sports bouquetand select espn hd from there the logo shows. But if I go into the *** uk hd bouquet and select espn from there there is no logo. Even thou there on same frequency. gonna go do some swapping on changing and see if that works

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!