how to add Ccam file without ftp it.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 607 times. The last Post () by championc.

• I have an Amiko Alien 2 and i can't connect to the box via ftp. I have tried to connect using every tutorial i could find. but it will not connect the error i get when i get connect using dcc is telnet connect and ftp disconnect. . I have been in contact with my supplier and they sent me a var file. I tried to upgrade the box with this var file using my usb but it will not work. is there any way that i can add a ccam file via usb or any other way.

. Thanks karl.

• Make sure you have the following correct.
    IP address
    user -----
    Password------

the password will depend on the image you are using some images you dont even need one, most images use: user = root

I always use filezila. never failed me yet and its free

• Try FTP again but start by verifying like this

Telnet box_ip 21 (telnet<space>box ip address<space>21

If you get a black screen with a flashing cursor in the top left, then it's working OK and so you just have some problem with the credentials or the way you are using the FTP. Have you used Filezilla ?

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!