can bt sport now be shared lads

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 466 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• Yo muzz! If you want to share it, then yes you will have to sub it, otherwise you would be sharing a card you dont have = card faking = bad peer

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• just one more thing lads i can sort this on line but it wants my sly card number if i give it them could they then pare it with my box and cut me off if you know what i mean,I know if i want bt sports i will have to give them my *** card number to activate it.
    thanks

• just one more thing lads i can sort this on line but it wants my sly card number if i give it them could they then pare it with my box and cut me off if you know what i mean,I know if i want bt sports i will have to give them my *** card number to activate it.
    thanks

No bt wont and cant cut you off anyway lol.

If they only want your viewing card number then thats fine,give them that and they will send a signal down...if they were to ask for receiver details then that is a different matter entirely but because these channels are not paired there is no need for this extra info.

MK

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!