mag250 box

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,114 times. The last Post () by vsdr.

• hi been trying to sort out my mag250 box for 2 days now first any help on how to get futubox channels on this box i did all the setts but all i get is a bar that will only move half way then nothing also any1 can help me on how to get urls for my box as i really want to start watching some channels on this i google few but none seem to work also some people said do a channel scan can u on the mag250 any help thanks

• hi been trying to sort out my mag250 box for 2 days now first any help on how to get futubox channels on this box i did all the setts but all i get is a bar that will only move half way then nothing also any1 can help me on how to get urls for my box as i really want to start watching some channels on this i google few but none seem to work also some people said do a channel scan can u on the mag250 any help thanks

I have Futubox and 1 other server on my Mag250, there are quite a few carrying all JSCs which show EPL games

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!