DM800 #ERR:NO SIM2xx FOUND

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,252 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Hi,

Hoping someone can help here going to sign up as VIP member.

Basically I purchased a DM800HD clone advertised as a 2.01 sim, I wanted to doubnle check this so took the sim out and it was plain white and telnet to the box and got secondstage 75.

However when booting the box there was no indication of the sim version just #70 (20081112) it had a old blackhole image on it which I tried to get working but it kept throwing a green screen.

Anyway I got fed up and decided to flash it I took a image off here and flashed the nfi and then without rebooting I then flashed the 82 bootloader nfi. I then restarted and got this error:

Sim201 team

->error
    *ERR:NO SIM2xx FOUND

So I presume this has happened because my sim is actually a version 1 sim and I flashed a image for a 2.01 sim.

So I think my options are:

1. Buy a 2.01 sim and put in and hopefully the box will boot - anyone know where I can buy one of these sims from?
    2. Reflash the box with a serial cable and patched dreamup - Just not sure what image to use presume #70 bootloader but will i also have to find a #70 nfi for the bootloader and what order should I flash it in?

Appreciate any response, only been on here a week looks like a great forum so going to sign up for VIP today.

Thanks

• Thanks for the reply I followed a guide on here that said flash the image first and then flash the bootloader before restarting. I believe I am getting this error because my sim is a version 1 sim.

I have reseated the sim and cleaned contacts still had no joy.

Thanks

• Just make sure the image you are loading is designed to work on sim 2.01, many images are for sim 2.10 so there is a difference.

The way you are loading image 1st, then bootloader is fine, i do it that way aswell.

But you can only use images for 2.01 unless you got another sim card.

• Hello
    Same problem here , no ca found error!
    But when I connect with dreamup 1.3.3.9 nothing happened??
    Any suggest?

Thanks !

• Paul452, Bootloader #70 is well old.

I've never played with boxes with a SIM that old. I'm not sure if you can upgrade those SIMSs to accept the newer images. My gut feeling is that you can't. I think you may need to do a bit more research on this. If thats the case and you cannot update the image you can always get a newer SIM for that box. You can go for either a Ferrrari or SIM 2.10. Your best bet for a new SIM would be Satfooldeals who sell them.

If the box is as old as i think it may be you will probably find it also has the old rev J or Rev L tuner which doesn't work well with 5ky UK HD

Nano

• satdreamGR toolbox will help you fix this

here -> http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=24713

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!