Am i allowed to ask for reviews from another retailers site

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 367 times. The last Post () by RobTi.

• Hi just doing some window shopping (thinking about upgrading, nothing serious yet) and found a site with the solo2 delivered for just under £270, and was looking for any info on the siite from members on here.

So am i allowed to ask, thats all (rule 5)

Thanks
    Robert

• Rule 6 actually:haha:
    Any reviews about a direct competitor to our sponsor may have the effect of taking business away from our sponsor, so to that effect, the answer is no.

I have used our sponsor a couple of times already this year and I can't fault the service. Whoever you buy your receiver from is your choice, and google is your friend. It is good to do some research to ensure the retailer is trusted before you part with your hard earned cash, but it is not fair for us to promote other retailers here.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Thank you for the quick answer on this looks like a google search then,tried sponsor,feel free to delete the thread then as i understand where you are coming from

Robert

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!