Strange problem with L line in cccam

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,110 times. The last Post () by martin0506.

• I have two upc direct card and I reading the cards with oscam.In oscam web interface the ecm time is about 230 ms. When I put l line in my pc cccam and watching with my reciver ecm is 700 ms.When I put directly L line in my reciver the ecm is around 300 ms.I dont understand why when I put the l line in pc cccam the ecm is higher.In pc I have 50 friends which whaching form this cards.

• My cards are caid 0D97.I have not problem with reading the cards.I want to understand why when I put the line in my pc-cccam server the ecm time is higher.When I use the line directly in my dreambox have not problem with ecm time.
    Are you know whether if many guys are connect to this L line the ecm can be higher ?
    How many guys support 1 L line ?

• I find solution of the problem when I use N line in my cccam.cfg
    When I use n line I have not problem with ecm time but have other problem,some cheannels not working.For examle film + not working.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!