Any idea how I can change my channel list from stv to Itv ?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 503 times. The last Post () by master G.

• If you are using autobouquets (assuming you are still using Ten Below backup image then this is included) then you can go to the autobouquets setup menu and change the region to what you want - then run the tool to update your channels.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Official Post

Many ways to do this, here is the lazy option lol (will work on all images)

From your main epg window press the satellite button green for this image & select 28.2E - services

Scroll to the STV service you want then press menu

Select add service to bouquest press ok then find your channel list in the next window that appears & press ok again when selected.

You will now find the channel at the very end of your regular list, scroll up one to this channel then press menu again & select enable move mode.

press ok on the newly added channel then move it to where you want & press ok again

The last step is to press menu again & select disable move mode, to remove the no longer needed itv region simply move to it press menu & select remove entry.

Job done.........beer10

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!