not so funny green lines on tv screen !!

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 598 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• so for a few days now my tv has been getting funny green lines flashing all over the screen.
    i know it is not the tv and is the box that is causing it.
    it used to only happen for about 10 minutes after switching the box on first thing in the morning,
    but now it is happening constantly.
    is my box f*#ked already ?
    i was flashing loads of different images on to it when i got it as you do trying to get 1 that suited me (like a child with a new toy)
    could the constant reflashing have done it harm ?

c6ed1899ff7b346e9eb2731.jpg

please someone give me some good news :too_sad:

niall_b73

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

• Do you get this when its booting up also in the splash screens , have you tried a different hdmi lead and whats it like thru scart ? have you tried the refresh rate etc? or different port ? lol the kid in the picture can see the lines also by the look of his face just spotted that :laugh:

• yeah when i turn it on anf off they are there on the quick on and off.
    on the deep stand by they are there when i turn it on even on the start up pic.
    as from hdmi my tv is ancient and does not have 1 so i am using scart.
    as for referesh rate and port...... you have lost me there

niall_b73

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

• ok, ok, i have it sorted !!
    I am officially the biggest tit on the planet !!
    The fecking scart was loose on the back of the tv.
    Cheers for the helpp yet again.
    Now i am away to crawl under a stone to embarrassed to come out.

Niall_b73

( ͡° ʖ ͡°)

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!