New box Xpeed LX1 LX2

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,408 times. The last Post () by georgekamal.

• Anyone used the xpeed lx1 or lx2 yet??

Looks a nice wee box and support from HDMU!!! (yes HDMU in a MIPS box) and openATV looks like this could be a nice wee box, the lx3 is also on its way in nov 2013.
    Specs look like this:

LX1:

50b8c52c.jpg

Full HD DVB-S2 Receiver
    - Linux operating system (E2)
    - BCM7358 single core(700 mips)
    - Basierend auf dem Open PLI 3.0
    - Flash 512 MB
    - RAM 512 MB
    - 7-Segment Display
    - 1x DVB-S2 Tuner
    - 2x Conax7 Kartenleser
    - RJ 45 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Interface
    - HDMI 1.3 Ausgang
    - Scart Ausgang
    - 2x USB (Vorder.- und Rückseite)
    - PVR ready via USB
    - RS 232
    - SPDIF Ausgang
    - Bluetooth fähig via USB
    - Netzschalter
    - Blind Scan Funktion
    - HBBTV fähig
    - IPTV fähig (als Client)
    - IP streaming
    - Verschidene Images
    - Webbrowser
    - Webif Streaming und Screenshot
    - Plugins

LX2:

ecf65c621d92d46dcb9c.jpg

Full HD Twin / Combo Receiver
    - BCM7358 Single Core(700 mips)
    - Basierend auf dem Open PLI 3.0
    - Flash 512 MB
    - RAM 512 MB
    - VFD Display
    - 2x DVB-S2 Tuner oder Combo DVB-S2+T2-C HD (Stecktuner)
    - 2x Conax7 Kartenleser
    - 1x Common Interface
    - RJ 45 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Interface
    - HDMI 1.3 Ausgang
    - Scart Ausgang
    - 2x USB (Vorder,- Rückseite)
    - PVR ready via USB
    - RS 232
    - SPDIF Ausgang
    - Bluetooth fähig via USB
    - Netzschalter
    - Blind Scan Funktion
    - HBBTV fähig
    - IPTV ready (als Client)
    - IP streaming
    - Verschidene Images
    - Webbrowser
    - Webif Streaming und Screenshot
    - Plugins

LX3:

304aaf69f2c738a72f100.jpg

- Quad Full HD / Combo Receiver
    - 2x DVB-S2 fix, 2x DVB-S2 and 2x DVB-T2 / C tuner optional via plug
    - BCM7424 Dual Core 2x 1.3 GHz (2x 3000 mips)
    - Based on the Open PLI 3.0
    - flash 2 GB
    - RAM 1 GB
    - VFD Display / OLED Display (optional)
    - 2 x Conax7 Card Reader
    - 2x Common Interface
    - RJ-45 1 GB Ethernet interface
    - HDMI 1.3 output
    - SCART output
    - YUV component output
    - 3x USB ( 1xVorder, - 2x rear)
    - PVR Ready via USB - SATA internal and external
    - RS-232
    - SPDIF output
    - 4G LTE
    - Bluetooth ready via USB
    - Power switch
    - Blind scan function
    - HbbTV capable
    - IPTV ready (as client and server)
    - IP streaming
    - Verschidene Images
    - Web browser
    - Webif and streaming screenshot
    - plugins - and much more .... if all goes well, since the end of november ...

Not sure if you can buy in the uk yet but looks a good wee box

• From what I have been told there another OEM of the Venton HD brand albeit with different drivers.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

As long as what you see is what you get is in force the lx3 looks good , Im bitterly disappointed with the duo2 ram and flash issue it really is false advertising future use just doesnt cut it with me as it will never come to fruition as with the ultimo expectations , the lcd on the duo 2 is a gimmick as the 2 screens are a pain in the backside ,i bought it for the extra ram and flash looking at it now the solo 2 is still a winner and value for money ,the duo 2 is just a false promise with an lcd :rant:

• As long as what you see is what you get is in force the lx3 looks good

Only time will tell if they get the drivers rite, if they do this receiver will do well in the market place.

Im bitterly disappointed with the duo2 ram and flash issue it really is false advertising future use just doesnt cut it with me as it will never come to fruition as with the ultimo expectations

We were always told that the Ultimo had half of it's available flash put aside for future use, for what exactly were still waiting and now with rumours that the box has been discontinued, that really winds me up.

the lcd on the duo 2 is a gimmick

well i said that from day one, both here and else where and in most instances got slated for that opinion, along with my opinion that the "LCD" if you can even call it that should have been handled by the drivers and not a thirdparty plugin which uses 10 percent of the CPU just to run it.

The solo 2 is still a winner and value for money ,the duo 2 is just a false promise with an lcd :rant:

I'n my opinion the solo2 is the best value for money Vu+ receiver on the market and if it was not for the need of more than two DVB-S2 tuners my solo2 would have replaced my Ultimo as the main family receiver a long time ago. For me the Duo2 is priced a little too high in comparison to the solo2 but there are very few Triple / Quad tuner boxes ont he market, maybe look towards the Gigablue quad ?.4

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Cracking box put it on and it's never let me down. Had it 3 months now I told the wife I might sell it the look of you dare or you'll die was enough to convince me she loves it.

• I have got my self a Test box from this company and LX2 with 2 dub-s2 plus an extra dvbt2 , all i can say is a fantastic device with I'm now running on OpenPli image :-)
    Fast and stable box , runs OScam and Mgcamd very well, tested CCcam to and runs as any Mips receiver

After some tests i sold my Duo2 as was just a lot for the money, Now LX3 / and Sezam Marvell are totally the same, i have got here on the test bench an Marvel box, with 4 tuners connected
    Sezam is sold in Russia while the LX3 is for the German marked as it seems.
    Fantastic receiver this Sezam Marvel, and this made me sold my DUO2 as this gives me much for the money :-) Now remember mine is a test box / Beta as they say but for the money i got it is a cracking receiver and this will for sure take over DUO2 if they do not make some price adjustment

Runing now on EGAMI image, this is stable as rock. One thing i liked a lot about this Marvel box is the possibility to have HDMI IN and Out , so now i can connect another device via the receiver.

• Hi to all
    I'am new here and new owner of LX1 ,not new in e2 and linux world
    box is very good,not problem at all,so far at least
    one question for you more experienced with box
    in specs is RAM 512 MB ,but in all info I got message 256 MB
    is something wrong with my box,I thing it work normaly ,only that confusing me
    same thing is on openatv and openhdf image

thank's

• dear friends and experts, i have SEZM 5000 HD and i m very new to this box...
    any one plz help and guide me to upgrade new image in this box as my box won't upgrade with USB stick. i tried several times and with different USB stick but still my box was not upgraded from USB .
    thanks in advance!
    regards -george

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!