Ricky Burns

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 806 times. The last Post () by bellend.

• yea ano mate, lets hope he has a better fight tonight, here is hoping he gives us scots another win

Viewing As A Guest? Register And See More

Gigablue Hd Quad User

If You Like My Post Them Please Hit The Like Button :)

Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules To Avoid A Warning/Ban

• I wouldnt call the last fight he won a victory the boy sat on his stool and never got up , I like Burns but that was looking like someone was paid :snicker:

It was a weird one that...watched that fight myself and i could not believe the guy would not at least try another round//i think the Ricky Burns camp underestimated that last chap he fought but he came into the fight with no losses so they should have been more prepared i think.

Good luck To Ricky tonight!!!

• well the fight tonight i was shocked, ricky was really lucky to be going home with his title/belt. shame on the jaw :)

Viewing As A Guest? Register And See More

Gigablue Hd Quad User

If You Like My Post Them Please Hit The Like Button :)

Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules To Avoid A Warning/Ban

• Ricky Burns is another over hyped, over rated british boxer. I wonder how much Eddie Hearn paid them judges last night.

Agree totally mate the last fight chap broke his hand but could have lost all 3 rounds and still won, but looking at last night disgraceful decision the one who had burns 3 rounds up should never judge a boxing match again, and Richie Davis was no better getting a draw. Things like this are killing boxing.

• biggest con in scottish boxing history....the commentators....the fans....and all the boxing world knew who won that fight !.....and ricky burns knew who won it !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!