how to record tv programs with MK X1000

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 852 times. The last Post () by drake36.

• I've been trying for the first time make recordings with my mk XP1000, but I can not, it gives the same message (hdd not found or missing.) first used a pen and it did not work, then used a hard drive and also did not work
    ** I wonder, can only record to a hard disk, or also for a pen drive?
    the recording folder on the menu is clearcut hdd / movies, you will have to create the folder, how can I do this? which format it should use the disk? as the book does not explain if it does, it could help was eternally grateful.
    thanks guys

• if you want to record to it then yes but i dont recommend using a USB pen for such things, I use mine for EPG and Picons / Crash logs / Debug logs / image backups and settings backups. for recordings i always use a HDD.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I just wanted to use the usb stick to test, say to format with image, then just restart the enigma , and the pen is ready?,
    I still do not know how to work well with the receiver, can you explain better? , was grateful
    thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!