Duo 2 signal issue resolved

• After trying the solo 2 and having no issues at all changing an lnb swapping coax on tuners removing the feed thru the motor and going straight to the lnb still had the same issue although the solo 2 worked fine ? tried the dish next door worked fine with the duo 2 ?so at that point knew i had an issue with the house and my kit somewhere checked all connectors again solo 2 worked duo 2 not ran a dry lead to the dish the duo2 worked bearing in mind the solo 2 has worked all along while testing but in the past had an issue with tuning to boxnation that cleared so put it to a glitch somewhere software /drivers and for a few months has been fine till i swapped , the duo2 was ok a week ago did the updates apart from the reboot recordings issue that cleared i havent seen that again boxnation was still an issue on the dish with the duo 2 solo 2 fine so was ready to rip out all wiring but didnt think it was the coax , just strange why 1 box works and the other didnt , turns out it was the satellite face plate that was the issue however there must be a lot better or more tolerant tuner in the solo 2 every other channel and signal was fine and has not improved at all apart from the few stated , only thing i can think causing this might be the wifi being used in the duo 2 causing ingress at the face plate , hope this helps someone else get straight to the point of the problem if they get a similar issue , I have now just removed all the gubbins from the face plate and used barrels to joint the coax

Steve

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!