BT sport not decoding

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 800 times. The last Post () by guinessguy.

• Hi have a Debian 6 server running with my $ky card, which has sports and bt sports. The card is via Oscam and then to CCCam. I then connect to my DB800 via CCCam and n line.

BT sports won't decode at all and with some of my $*** channels, such as sports it does decode from a peer rather than my card. I don't understand as on my card it is 98-130mps and my peers is 300-400 mps.

I have downloaded and updated the latest services list - I tried just the BT sports ones but have now resorted to all $ky channels. I also have oscam to prefer local.

This is baffling and annoying me. Any help or suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks.

• Try without any oscam.services file and also disable ecm whitelist..

NOTE: If you remove oscam.services file, you will also have to remove the services from the users/readers you set them on..
    Then restart oscam or reboot server..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Thanks for the response. What do you mean by 'you will also have to remove the services from the users/readers you set them on'?

What is the point of services files? Does that tell oscam only the services to decode so if removed will try and put all channel decode requests through it?

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!