VU + SOLO2 drive VERY IMPORTANT!

• VU + SOLO2 drive VERY IMPORTANT! Ensure sufficient thickness chosen because disk drives are available with a thickness of 7-9-12mm and then it can be a problem with assembly (drive will be touched with damper) the someone here on the forum but I bought the disc 2.5cala despite proper installation flap touched the disk. I personally have a disk with a thickness of 7mm so no problem there bylo.Proszę look for when buying a 2.5'' drives with a capacity of 1.5 - 2 TB
    because they have a height of 13 - 15mm (depending on the model and the company) drives larger than 1TB capacity are "high" and can have up to 15 mm high and then the problem is guaranteed. Anyway, who wants to observe each purchase a new drive to SOLO 2 to carefully measured the gap to the extent possible to attach your cover to avoid rework this mocowania.DYSKI THAT WORK WELL, this 3TB as well 4TB.Do SOLO2 this drive Samsung HN-M101MBB 1TB 5400rpm SATA 2.5 inch Internal Hard drive: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories Natomniast you do not see the drive as a whole only a part of it can not be initiated from the remote control, as one 3TB partition

But there are some ways that was seen as one partition as a whole

The first way is to connect the 3TB hard drive to a PC with win7 convert it to GPT and formatted as a single partition
    such a disk mounted in the VU + and will be seen as 3TB
    This is a good way, because you can drive at any time remove from the tuner and hook it to the PC.
    PC will see all of its contents, and any time you can rip the contents to the PC at least 10x faster than the lost tuner

The second is to hook your Dreambox (in my case it was DM800se) with an installed image and it Newnigma2 v4.0.2
    initiate the remote disk without any problem in formats and is seen as a whole, as 3TB
    This disk has przepinamy ready to VU + and it is seen as 3TB

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!