SlyLink tested anti-piracy measures

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,512 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Official Post

SlyLink tested anti-piracy measures

The operator of the satellite platform ***link launched this week a series of security measures that have only one goal: to better protect programs from unauthorized channels.

The new system I*****, which passes on ***link, brings a number of options to address such a decoder card sharing using Surflock. According to the findings parabola.cz site is one of several steps the owner of the security services ***link.

" It's been two years since we tested Surflock. since then has undergone many changes I***** system. Precautions are more complex and will be deployed gradually , "explains the site parabola.cz ongoing and forthcoming steps the company M7 Group , the owner of the platform ***link, Jaromír Glisník.

Active Surflock function limits the number of concurrently decoded programs ***link. This technical in****tion may affect only a very active ***link customers who record multiple stations simultaneously. Current viewer restrictions or unnoticed. In addition, restrictions are set only on pay-TV. The lowest package DIGITAL customer can be recorded simultaneously 12 programs.

" None of them should not limit our customers who use our service in accordance with the terms and conditions ***link , "says board member Jaromír Glisník.

In connection with the introduction of security features ***link registered several spectators problem with decoding stations. " The cards we are sending specific entries , "suggests possible reasons for problems Jaromír Glisník.

" Problems could have customers whose decoder entries correctly impenetrable. U certified receivers would not be a problem (unless receiver no longer disconnected from the network - leave) , "he added.

• Looks like another one that will have to be used with CSP or Multics then.

Nano

• Surflock is off since end of august.
    They have a looots of problems.

Well slylink/cslink have phased out almost all of the cryptoworks side of things so they are obviously now doing what I*deto done to N*va

If it worked with N*va which it did then it wont be too long before i*deto corrects any issues, it will probably end up just like N*va where it is not possible to cs...or it will end up not worth the work on cache systems to continue with this package.

I,m still clearing some channels via an ATmega card on slylink (cryptoworks) but they surely wont last long looking at what they have recently changed on 1west with Upc via blue dragon cards.

MK

• N0v@ works fine using multics or CSP by only allowing one or two SIDS from each card. If a load of users get together and give a few sids each it works fine. It will be the same with 5kylink.

Nano

N0v@ works fine using multics or CSP

I would nearly go a step further and say it works better than normal CS once a group has been setup.. No overloading, each card has a specific job...
    If request loads were this well balanced & organised with our oscam or cccam setups we would all have flawless shares...

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Well!!! its gone from my multics and i know exactly how cache systems work...but i have no intentions whatsoever to go peerhunting for it and nor will i try and engage in a group to receive that package,i am aware people have been using csp in groups for years sharing sids on **** like a spider but i could not bring myself to do it..i mean how desperate are people to go to such lengths...for the normal user it is not possible now and even when it went as low as 6 sids it became ever more increasingly tedious..

1= 100+ quid a month for full pack from 3rd party robbers= no chance hosey...hardly a hobby either is it with those prices..
    2= No hd unless you have the unique pairing key
    3= 2 sids lol

To do this you would either have to be greek/obsessed with the **** package/have money to burn/stupid or!!!!! //A Payserver//

And if ***link follows suit and peeps do group cs on it then they really are clutching at straws for a cz package pmsl...

MK

• Each to their own i suppose. N0va used to be good for the football, no idea if its still the same.

Its a case of sharing what you have as it opens up the other channels you can only obtain through a cardshare.

To be totally honest i spend more time now watching through Cable TV now on a legitimate subscription to the cable company. I only go flicking through the foreign satellite channels if there's nothing worth watching on cable. Channels come and go so it really doesn't bother me too much.

Nano

• he he Mee®kat, I am not for one second suggesting that I went to those lenghts for n0va or Slylink for that matter, but I have a peer who is in a sid group for n0va..
    Like you, N0va is not too appealing to me but the effort was obviously worth it for him & his group. As nano said, each to their own..
    They can hardly be accused of being "stupid or Payservers" for sharing their local package the only way it is possible to share it!!!!

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Fair enough guys!!! I just think its not only too expensive but just not worth the bother...also are nov@ not in a transition period with new cards?...i have no idea about the package as i only had it working on a blue_dragon card as a mess about.

martin0506 probably not much help to you mate but ct1 and ct2 sd channels clearing fine on 0D03cards!!! albeit {CSLINK}

***LINK OFF ON 127.0.0.1 47485 newcamd (mgcamd) 11.09.13 16:48:46 00:09:29 0D03:1F43 CS LINK: CT 1 by ***link (244ms)
    ***LINK OFF ON 127.0.0.1 47485 newcamd (mgcamd) 11.09.13 16:48:46 00:06:56 0D03:1F44 CS LINK: CT 2 by ***link (243ms)

MK

martin0506 probably not much help to you mate but ct1 and ct2 sd channels clearing fine on 0D03cards!!! albeit {CSLINK}

Very strange, I can no longer clear 0D03 CT 1 or CT 2 from my CSLINK peer, they were clearing fine only 2 days ago....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!