How to begin with 0963 ?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,022 times. The last Post () by colo.

• Iam sorry to tell you but your a little late coming to the party as far as we can tell there is no real future sharing sly uk due to implementing new security measures etc if you want to share i recommend you look at other tv packages

Is now possible to start share ***UK?
    What box to buy etc. ??

SD channels are still possible to share,arent?

Yes, but as andy ray says, "there is no real future sharing sly uk"
    If you are dead set on trying 0963, than make sure you are not starting a new contract because chances are you will be finished before you start. If you are a current subscriber on a rolling month contract then there is nothing to stop you trying..

What box to buy etc. ??

Impossible question to answer without knowing budget, needs & goals..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• I meaned *** box. Dont know how to start subscribe.

Mate as said its kinda dead in the water 0963 so to start it now will be a mission for yourself..if you subscribe to sly on a contract with a fresh install they will defo supply one of the targetted boxes/// ie amstrad drx range which you would want to avoid but you have no choice when it comes to fresh installs..the new boxes that the engineer installs will have the latest firmware with the receiver id so as soon as he either does a callback or calls HQ to activate your card it will have the new HW pairing method meaning all premium channels wont work on 3rd party equipment/server!!! end result meaning your stuffed and you have a bloody year contract to pay for...

You could try and get a 2nd hand contract from ***...usually takes 2 weeks and this means you are only ordering a card because they will be on the understanding you have a dish installed and a receiver of your own which would have to be a thomson hd or a standard box...the older boxes are not taking the latest firmware to recieve the hw pairing keysets so it might work for you but the way things are of late i,m not sure what will be said if you try and order a 2nd hand contract now!

Your other option is to get yourself a foreign card(do your homework on which one tho) and try and exchange it for sly..many people already have this working so you might be best to let the people who have it/know the package exchange it with you...

MK

• Thnx.
    i have ...UK line for reshare.
    I pay czech cards to people who live in UK so i thought they could pay S.y card to me.
    I only want to know if is real.

• Hi

Im a new customer and awaiting an install. I expect to get a drx895 when the engineer turns up. My question is does the card come delivered already paired or does the engineer do it as a part of the install. I am hoping to get my card in the post pre install and tell the engineer that it hadnt arrived yet and then Pair it myself to an old thompson box. Does anyone have any advice to share on how to deal with a new unpaired card? If the card does get paired to the new box can it still be repaired to an old box afterwards?

Also what boxes are installed if multiroom is enabled and do they support the new firmware/pairing method?

Thanks in advance

• so my card turned up a couple of days before the engineer and I promptly called *** and paired it to a thomson hd box (no questions no issues whatsover), after some thought I deciced to blow the card up with a 9v battery before the engineer arrived. he fitted me a shiny new box but was devistated that he couldnt do anymore as the card "must have been damaged in the post" as a result he ordered me a new card. New card turned up today already paired to the thomson and works great in oscam. Happy days

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!