Mag 250 in Italy

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,303 times. The last Post () by blue.

• Hi everybody Guys!
    I Come from italy and i want to explain my problem.
    i don't know if you know Futubox , is a site which transmit *** programs, i tried to watch it time ago, signin a 3 day contract and through Vpn (software call Anchor free) i could watch everything. Now the point is this, I brought from Usa mag 250 and they said that it would be shipped already configured ,and infact it is. The problem is, when i turn on the mag it works with the first screenshot but when i go to choose a channel it doesn' work.This,maybe, because he must works under vpn. Correct me if i wrong.
    So if all of you have some ideas about how i can configure mag I'm here and thank you!

• Welcome to the site simoneronaldo hopefully some will be able to help you but before that can you please introduce yourself here thankyou.

Hi everybody Guys!
    I Come from italy and i want to explain my problem.
    i don't know if you know Futubox , is a site which transmit *** programs, i tried to watch it time ago, signin a 3 day contract and through Vpn (software call Anchor free) i could watch everything. Now the point is this, I brought from Usa mag 250 and they said that it would be shipped already configured ,and infact it is. The problem is, when i turn on the mag it works with the first screenshot but when i go to choose a channel it doesn' work.This,maybe, because he must works under vpn. Correct me if i wrong.
    So if all of you have some ideas about how i can configure mag I'm here and thank you!

• on the main menu it say iptv channels is that what u clicking on for your channels?

i'm sorry i don't understand you :D the only thing tha i'd do is Clicking on all or italian channel! and after this there is a menu with all programs but i can't watch it !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!