oscam problem

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 604 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Hi,
    just got myself a nice shiny VU Solo2 ans installed Vix image. Been trying to install Oscam and downloaded version 8852 and installed as per instructions, but could not get it to work. So I have installed a backup image from this site. Put server file in and bingo. But the version I installed seemed to be short of 2 files config and user. Although it is ok now was wondering where I went wrong, becuase when I unzipped the file there was only one component. Sure its something very silly like maybe just a corrupt file

• To install the cams cleanly, I use the linuxsat add on plugin

Instal the linuxsat add on from here..
    http://linuxsat-support.com/en…upport-addons-plugin.html

Then from the add-on plugin install:
    Cams - OpenVIX) / (Oscam 7675-vix bin + camscript only)
    then install:
    (Cams - OpenViX Oscam dvbapi config) / (SLY_UK_Oscam_DVAPI) or whatever provider you are using

Then from the VU Menu:
    Menu / Setup / Softcam-CI / Softcam Manager
    Select oscam & press OK to start Then press blue button to enable startup..

And thats it.. Tried & tested configs.. I use them myself

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!