oscam and cccam problem both in Gigablue

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,342 times. The last Post () by jan71.

• Hi guys I am having many problems with the quad Gigablue to put oscam + cccam together.
    I have aopentv 3.0 but have tried more images the problem is that I start my card in oscam and all is well.
    Then cccam to display active and running oscam as cccam stops giving correct and gives ecms timeouts.
    I tested it with more than proven with cccam 2.1.1, 2.3.0 2.2.1 and various versions of oscam.
    If I kill telent and cccam process the card works.

The fact that the card holder is a fucking of Gigablue.

I can use internal cccam that Oscam has inside, but then I visualize dvapi of oscam but when I do it just let me watch the channels employed in my card!! I can not see it in most of my peers with whom I share, but the funny thing is that the ecm of all of my card and send who share the fine, in fact if I take a line for another deco in my house looks all ok

... which is the correct config for dvapi in oscam???

...how can I run oscam and cccam in gigablue without it affect to my card reader??

sorry for me english is google translate.

• Oscam and Cccam together on gigablue quad
    HI guys,

I need a help with instalations of both working together. I have a conax card which is working Ok with oscam, but when I add CCcam together, than CCcam also read the card and after wile it crash of course.
    In my CCcam.config I dont have any sets to read the card, but seems automaticaly starts.

So my first questions:
    - Can I run both together ( if someone has a sript ready I will be gratefull to get it)
    - how to prevent that the card wont be read from CCcam?

btw. I use teamread image.

Thanks to all who want to give me a help, tips...etc :thumbup:

• If you were able to attach the existing oscam and CCcam start scripts we could try to modify them for you.. Look in /var/script or maybe /var/camscript..

Which conax card are you using buddy ?

I have a fokus sat card 0b02.
    Here are my script, but basicaly I cant run it both, because I got a message stop first one to run another. Thats why I start oscam and later using telnet or ssh I run CCcam. In my CCcam.cfg I have a N ( newcamd) line to conect on oscam.

oscam script:

CCcam script:

• Official Post

Try this script buddy.. You can try running the attached script or paste this into the existing oscam script..

• Ok...thanks my friend but it doesnt start.
    After searching what to do I find out that when manualy start oscam it run well, after starting cccam reader from oscam stops. Of course this I think is still the same reason as two readers can read single card and when CCcam start reading the oscam reader stops.
    Uff....basicaly I will love to set oscam as reader and only CCcam as server running together....but so far no results.
    I will try next week as I have to go from home and of course I will report my conslusion and hope the solving tips
    Thx

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!