I want to know if I can use the vu solo2 here in USA

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,627 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi I live in USA and I want to know if I can use the vu solo2 here in USA and what channels I can watch
    Please let me know any answer thanks...:moneygrubber:

• Thanks for all the answers.To anniman here where I live I had 2 dishes on my house one pointer to satellites 110 and 119 and the other to 72.7,61.5 and 77 and I know I can't watch any channels of those satellites but I like to use the receiver to iptv.Thanks

Can anybody answer my question I need to know I can use vu solo2 in United States with PS.thanks
    For use with dish network

• Can anybody answer my question I need to know I can use vu solo2 in United States with PS.thanks
    For use with dish network

Yes Of course you can as its an open source receiver is,nt it...direct tv and dish network are your providers over there although if you are planning to run either of these packages in your solo2 then you will need some experience as dish network uses kudelski,s latest encryption which is otherwise known as nagra 3 in the haxing world.

Not sure about direct tv tho without some searching!!!!

MK

• DirecTV doesn't use the DVB broadcast system, it uses DSS broadcast system so thats not going to work as the receiver won't know what its looking at. Just make sure you set the display up as NTSC not PAL and it should work fine with DISH once you have the required BOXKey for the N3 card it uses.

Nano

• I didn't realise you were an expert in sat stuff across the pond, please enlighten us all.

Apparently from what i recall on another thread somewhere on this forum acamd works with Dish TV with just the box key. Since i don't have access to either a Dish TV card and I cannot see any of the sats its broadcast off I have to go with what other people have said in other posts.

Nano

• Ok thanks all that mean I can use that receiver with dish network usa with a private server wit out any problem.where I can found instruction to input the user name,password and dss key in that vu solo2

• I didn't realise you were an expert in sat stuff across the pond, please enlighten us all.

Apparently from what i recall on another thread somewhere on this forum acamd works with Dish TV with just the box key. Since i don't have access to either a Dish TV card and I cannot see any of the sats its broadcast off I have to go with what other people have said in other posts.

Nano

I never said i was an expert in any field!! what i was saying was how does it work with no rsa key as nagra 3 uses this method in its encryption....ask pheonix as he should know...he has stated in the past he runs about with guns shooting wildlife so he should know...that right larry? did you shoot the rabbit yet larry pmsl

el king you would have to find a server if you dont own these cards and enter the line in your cccam.cfg or newcamd.list...you wont find anyone on here to help you as its out of our reach and payservers are not welcome here but i,m sure you will find a connection somewhere..

• el King has his answer now so i'll close the thread as its verging on breaking forum rules.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!