Oscam Only Steup

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,187 times. The last Post () by m1nz.

• Hi All, I am new to is but some good reading and advice has helped. Currenly i am only using Oscam on VU+ solo2 box. I have 1 local box with mgcamd client. I am setting up another box for external connection for a friend with mgcamd. The connection is all working but i want to stop the user from resharing or setting up is own oscam to reshare. Can this be done.

I know in the oscam.conf i will need to add cccam with reshare and then in the oscam.user for the account set cccreshare and cccmaxhops. Just need to know if i am on the right track.

I have 1 local box with mgcamd client. I am setting up another box for external connection for a friend with mgcamd. The connection is all working but i want to stop the user from resharing or setting up is own oscam to reshare

Is this a friend or a user?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• The user is a friend. So on mgcamd client he cant reshare if he setup oscam. I am guessing there is no point adding cccreshare and cccmaxhops to the user account in oscam.user

• The user is a friend. So on mgcamd client he cant reshare if he setup oscam. I am guessing there is no point adding cccreshare and cccmaxhops to the user account in oscam.user

If he sets up oscam and uses your newcamd or cline as a reader then he can share your card!!!! I thought you were issuing a box with mgcamd installed for your friend?

None of my business but what sort of friend would he be if he tried to reshare your card...

Protocols to look out for are /CCcam/Oscam/generic...if he is connecting via mgcamd then he cant share your card...that option is not bolstered into mgcamd so dont worry about that..the other protocols i mention could also be normal/some boxes use oscam as a reader/openboxes with mgcamd will highlight generic in oscam and cccam can also be used as a reader.

MK

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!